Monday, January 12, 2009

DO-IT-YOURSELF SUBLIMINAL IMPLANTS!

Do you ever ask yourself why we're at war, and then when you come to the conclusion that you have no idea, you decide to research the matter, only to find that the only reason given by any source what-so-ever amounts to "Terrorism"?

Well, I do.

Anyway, how about something up-lifting today?

It turns out that the human mind is a problem solver by nature. This seems evident in everything we've accomplished in such a short amount of time as a species*. So suppose you were to give your subconscious a puzzle to work out while your conscious deals with the day-to-day routine of every-day life. What kind of puzzle would you give it? What kind of problems would you like your subconscious to solve for you while you wait for the results?

Complex mathematical equations?

The form of a Beethoven symphony?

How to rebuild a car engine?

The answer to all of our global problems (a lot of good it would do you)?

How to find the path to personal fulfillment and happiness?

Well, I have good news for you. Your subconscious already does this. All the time. Every day.

[the end]



You want more? Well, okay...

So how do your thoughts get into your subconscious? Well, usually they pass through your conscious. Most subconscious thoughts begin life as something you were COMPLETELY aware of. So, I would advise against being too pessimistic. It IS true that negative thoughts lead to negative events.

So, why don't we take this in a different direction for a moment?

For a refresher on the concept of our minds creating our own reality, please read my post titled WHO IS THE MASTER WHO MAKES THE GRASS GREEN? Then continue.

Okay, so we understand how our own minds create reality. A reality that ONLY belongs to you. It exists INSIDE your head...not outside of it. Keeping this in mind, consider the following:

"If you can imagine it, you can BE it."

We've heard this since childhood. But perhaps a better way to say it is this: "If you ARE imagining it, you ARE experiencing it." And what is reality besides something one "experiences"?

Okay, so that's cool. But how can I have any affect on the random events that happen to take place from moment to moment? Can I really be expected to control my own mind on THAT level? Well, some new-age thinkers feel that just maybe we can.

Assuming that everyone I've ever come in contact with shares a similar reality to mine, and that my reality is something entirely constructed inside my mind...can I then be removed from everyone else's reality, if I imagine (create) a new reality for myself? Would I suddenly blink out of existence? The conclusion I draw would be that the reality you escaped from would compensate for your absence and remove you from record (memory) so to speak. I don't cease to exist in that reality. Suddenly, I never existed there at all.

Perhaps.

A sigil is something that a lot of people believe has the ability to help us create a new reality for ourselves. The idea is to implant a symbol of whatever it is you "desire" into your subconscious, which will surface to your conscious, thus becoming your reality. How can such a subliminal implant be placed?

Some say this will work:

Think of something that you desire, and write that scenario down as though it were currently true. Example: If my desire is to be happy, then I write the sentence, "I AM HAPPY." I then remove all vowels, as well as any duplicate letters, so that I am left with, "MHP." After that, I get really stoned and "space out" for a while with a pencil and paper. I use the letters "MHP" as elements with which to design a "symbol". This process should never be rushed, and could possibly take hours. The end result doesn't necessarily bear any resemblance to the letters I originally started with, although their presence is implied. I memorize the symbol I have created. Perhaps even get it tattood somewhere that I am bound to look at least once a day (the top of my right hand?).

This symbol acts as a puzzle for my subconscious to solve. Since I took my time creating it, and even enjoyed the process, it is burned into my memory...and some part of me remembers that my symbol evolved from the sentence, "I AM HAPPY." The letters used to write that sentence are nothing more than symbols themselves. We use them to describe our reality. Without them, we'd be no more able to understand our world than an ape.

Most psychologists will tell you that our subconscious is certainly represented in our conscious in ways that we don't always understand.
So suppose that your subconscious uses the symbol you implanted into it to describe reality.

If you are imagining it, you are experiencing it.

Hey, it's worth a shot!



* "This seems evident in everything we've accomplished in such a short amount of time as a species." I don't think enough emphasis is ever put on this. We have been in existence for such an incredibly short amount of time, and we have already come this far. I imagine we would be quite revered by other-worldly civilizations of an equal age. Although I do think those civilizations might form some concerns over some of our social/cultural practices. This even happens on Earth between differing countries. One country may seem very technically advanced yet socially ignorant, whereas another appears technologically inferior yet philosophically sophisticated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
I am one of many individuals who have taken a great concern with the fact that we don’t communicate with one-another about topics that are (as we see it) of great importance. It is my goal to inspire intelligent discussions about ideas and concepts, in which the participants (including myself) are open to the possibility of being wrong and corrected. I hope that eventually humanity will stop resorting to violence to settle our disagreements, and begin using words along with the unbound potential of the mind.